- About Us
- Bullet Bottle Openers
- Charity Partners
- Marine Corps Gifts
- Craft Beer Partners
- Groomsmen Gifts
- USMC Gifts
Free US Shipping & 100% Satisfaction Guarantee!, Free Priority Shipping on Orders over $75
This dog collar is handmade in the USA and features once-fired 9mm casings and heavy-duty leather and nickel-plated buckles and rivets.
* Nickel-plated 9mm casings
* Dark brown top-grain leather with light brown accents
For custom engraving, please ensure that spelling, punctuation, and capitalization are exactly how you want them to appear on the tag. Maximum of 5 lines of text with 25 characters per line, including spaces. If you would like different text on the reverse side, please include that text in the "Comments" box when you place your order.
* Small collars are 1" wide and 14.5" long and have holes running from 8.5" to 12.5" from the buckle, and feature four 9mm casings.
* Medium collars are 1" wide and 20.5" long and have holes running from 13.5" to 19.5" from the buckle, and feature six 9mm casings.
* Large collars are 1.25" wide and 26.5" long and have holes running from 19" to 25" from the buckle, and feature eight 9mm casings.
* Extra large collars are 1.25" wide and 32" long and have holes running from 24" to 29" from the buckle, and feature ten 9mm casings.
* The 9mm rounds are once-fired brass with real projectiles, but the primer has been removed and the cartridge does not contain any propellant *
* We strongly recommend that you do not travel with this product on your person or in a carry-on bag. The TSA may consider it a weapon, which could lead to confiscation and/or a fine *