Effective as of June 7, 2016
Permitted Uses; Limited License
Accuracy and Integrity of Information
Although we attempt to ensure the integrity and accurateness of the Website, we make no representations, warranties or guarantees whatsoever as to the correctness or accuracy of the Website and content thereon. It is possible that the Website could include typographical errors, inaccuracies or other errors, and that unauthorized additions, deletions and alterations could be made to the Website by third parties. In the event that an inaccuracy arises, please inform us so that it can be corrected. Information contained on the Website may be changed or updated without notice. Additionally, we shall have no responsibility or liability for information or content posted to the Website from any non-Bullets2Bandages affiliated third party.
We may limit or terminate your use of this Site at any time, for any reason or no reason, in our sole discretion. The provisions relating to Copyrights and Trademarks, Warranty Disclaimer, Limitation of Liability, Indemnification and any other provisions which would naturally remain in effect after termination of this Agreement or your rights to access and use the Website, shall survive any termination.
Representations by You; Content that You Provide
By accessing or using the Website, you represent and warrant that (a) you are at least 18 years old and (b) that all materials of any kind submitted by you through the Website or for inclusion on the Website will not plagiarize, violate, or infringe upon the rights of any third party including, without limitation, a third party’s trade secret, copyright, trademark, trade dress, privacy, patent, or other personal or property rights. You further agree not to (1) post or transmit anything that is defamatory, abusive, libelous, unlawful, obscene, threatening, harassing, fraudulent, pornographic, or harmful, or that could encourage criminal or unethical behavior, (2) post or transmit a virus or any other harmful component, or (3) contact other site users through unsolicited e-mail, telephone calls, mailings or any other method of communication.
Email Subscription Policy
By purchasing from Bullets2Bandages, you choose to opt in to our commercial email program. At any time, you may opt out of Bullets2Bandages, commercial email program by clicking on the unsubscribe link located at the bottom of all our commercial emails. Please note: If you choose not to receive commercial email from us, you will still receive transactional emails, such as messages related to your orders, updates about products or services you have purchased from us, or information about your account.
License Granted by You
Some portions of our Website may permit you to upload files, information, photographs or other materials or to make product suggestions. In consideration of your access to this Website, you agree that by providing files, information, photographs or other materials, product ideas, or information to us ("content or materials"), including by submitting or uploading content or materials for use on the Website, you represent and warrant that you or the owner of all rights to such content or materials has expressly granted us an irrevocable world-wide right in all languages and in perpetuity to use and exploit all or any part of the content and materials provided by you. These rights include, but are not limited to:
- Reproduce, copy, modify, create derivatives in whole or in part, or otherwise use the content, materials, or ideas, or any part thereof in combination with or as a composite of other matter, including, but not limited to, text, data, images, photographs, illustrations, animation and graphics, video or audio segments of any nature, in any media or embodiment now known or hereafter to become known, including, but not limited to, all formats of computer readable electronic magnetic, digital, laser or optical-based media (the "Works") for any purpose whatsoever, and
- Use and permit to be used your name, whether in original or modified form, in connection with the Works as we may choose, and
- Display, perform, exhibit, distribute, transmit or broadcast the Works by any means now known or hereinafter to become known.
Copyrights and Trademarks
The entire content of this Website, including but not limited to text, graphics or code, is copyrighted as a collective work under the United States and other copyright laws, and is the property of Bullets2Bandages, Inc The collective work includes works that are licensed to us. Permission is granted to electronically copy and print hard copy portions of this Website for the sole purpose of placing an order with the fulfillment provider or purchasing Bullets2Bandages, products. You may display and, subject to any expressly stated restrictions or limitations relating to specific material, download or print portions of the material from the different areas of the Website solely for your own non-commercial use, or to place an order with the fulfillment provider or to purchase Bullets2Bandages, products. Any other use, including but not limited to the reproduction, distribution, display or transmission of the content of this Website (for example, on any products, as a part of a domain name, or in any advertising or marketing) is strictly prohibited, unless specifically authorized in writing by Bullets2Bandages, You further agree not to change or delete any proprietary notices from materials downloaded from the Website.
All trademarks, service marks and trade names of Bullets2Bandages, used on the Website, (including but not limited to Bullets2Bandages names and logos, are trademarks or registered trademarks of Bullets2Bandages (collectively referred to as the " Bullets2Bandages Marks"). Any copying, distributing, displaying or other use the Bullets2Bandages Marks (for example, on any products, as a part of a domain name, or in any advertising or marketing) strictly prohibited, unless specifically authorized in writing by Bullets2Bandages.
Claims of Copyright Infringement; Digital Millennium Copyright Act Policy
We disclaim any responsibility or liability for copyrighted materials posted on our site. Bullets2Bandages espects the intellectual property rights of others and expects its users to do the same. In accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act ("DMCA"), we will respond promptly to notices of alleged infringement that are reported to Bullets2Bandages Designated Copyright Agent. If you are a copyright owner, authorized to act on behalf of one, or authorized to act under any exclusive right under copyright, please report alleged copyright infringements taking place on or through our Website by sending us a notice ("Notice") complying with the following requirements.
- A description of the copyrighted work that you allege is being infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works;
- A description of the allegedly infringing material and information sufficient to permit us to locate the material;
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit us to contact you, such as an address, telephone number, and/or an electronic mail address;
- A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, or its agent, or the law; and
- A statement by you that the information in the notification is accurate and that under penalty of perjury you have the authority to enforce the copyrights that are claimed to be infringed.